HR Audits & Assessments
Our HR Audit & Assessment Solutions
We carry out HR audits & leadership assessments to help investors and managers make smart decisions. We perform HR due diligence for investments or acquisitions, optimize the performance of leaders and companies, and help underperforming or struggling companies bounce back. We offer 4 solutions:
Digitalized, Efficient & Fast Processes
We use proprietary and third-party digital tools to conduct rapid assessments that require few resources and little time on the part of our customers and contacts.
A Data-Driven Approach
We collect and analyze a wide range of qualitative and quantitative data to provide new information, make relevant diagnoses, and inform the decision-making of managers and investors.
Support For Change
We make recommendations and can advise & coach leaders & management teams to implement the necessary changes and transformations.
An International Coverage
We have carried out audits in 10 countries, with participants of over 40 different nationalities. Our audits can be carried out remotely in English or French, anywhere in the world.
A 5-Step Process
Understanding context and needs
Audit or assessment phase between 1 and 4 weeks
Results and recommendations
Change assistance (Optional)
Annual follow-up assessment (Optional)
Human Capital Audit
We conduct human capital audits on behalf of investors and managers in 4 contexts:
HR Due Diligence
Help investors make the right investment or acquisition decisions by revealing strengths and risks, and identifying actions for post-investment improvement (More information here about our HR Due Diligence solutions)
Human capital optimization plan
Design a human capital optimization plan by identifying the human, managerial and organizational levers for improvement to be activated to enable the company to meet or exceed its objectives.
Diagnosis of underperforming or struggling business
Understand the internal human, managerial and organizational reasons for difficulties and design a resolution or rebound plan by identifying the priority actions to be taken.
Diagnosis of distressed businesses
Understand the internal human, managerial and organizational reasons for the crisis and design a crisis recovery plan by identifying the priority actions to be taken.
Our fast & efficient audit process lasts between 2 and 3 weeks and assesses 6 pillars of human capital:
2. Governance & Management Team
3. Strategic Alignment
4. Culture & Commitment
5. Organization & Operations
6. HR management
Assessment Of Leaders
We can evaluate the CEO of a company, members of the management team or all managers. We conduct individual and group assessments of leaders in 4 contexts:
Gain a better understanding of a target company’s management team, inform investment decisions and identify post-investment improvements or changes (more information here about our HR Due Diligence solutions)
Identify strengths and areas for improvement, and design a management development plan to boost performance, impact and energy.
Select the best internal and external candidates for management positions and facilitate the integration of new C-Level recruits.
Understand the reasons for difficulties, identify strengths and areas for improvement, and devise a plan to bounce back or emerge from the crisis.
Our fast and efficient assessment process lasts between 10 days and 2 weeks. We can use 6 sources of human data to evaluate leaders
Self-assessment of leadership skills
360° feedback on leadership skills
Career and CV analysis
Our Assessment Tools
As part of our executive assessments, we use third-party tools and proprietary tools developed by WINGMIND.
Hogan Assessments / A tool for assessing personality, behavior under pressure and values
- Hogan Assessments are world-renowned personality tests, based on over 40 years of scientific research and recognized in the assessment of leaders. The online tests take between 45 minutes and an hour to complete, with 3 different questionnaires.
- Hogan tests assess 3 dimensions:
- HPI / The “Bright Side”: strengths and limitations in everyday life
- HDS / The “Dark Side “: risks of derailment and behavior under pressure
- MVPI / The “Inside “: values and sources of motivation
WISDOM Index / A tool for self-assessment and 360° feedback to assess leaders’ emotional, relational, efficiency and managerial skills
- A proprietary tool from WINGMIND
- An assessment for one person or a group of people with individual and collective results
- Can be used for self-assessment or for 360 feedback assessment from colleagues
- An assessment of leadership skills based on 4 pillars:
- EMOTIONS / Emotional Intelligence
- RELATIONSHIPS / Interpersonal skills
- PROFESSIONAL EFFICIENCY / Achievement & Performance Skills
- TEAM MANAGEMENT / Managerial skills
- Revealing strengths and weaknesses
- Identification of priority development areas
MyTEAM Index / A tool for assessing collective performance and management team cohesion
- A proprietary tool from WINGMIND
- A collective assessment dedicated to Management Teams
- Evaluation of the team’s 3 dimensions :
- ME dimension / Individual development
- YOU dimension / Quality of relationships
- WE dimension / Strength of the team
- Identification of team strengths and weaknesses
- Gathering suggestions for improvement
Employee Engagement Survey
We conduct employee surveys to help leaders measure and improve the well-being, engagement and performance of their teams.
TEAM Index is a proprietary employee survey system designed to assess and improve team well-being and engagement.
- Evaluation of key engagement indicators
- Identifying reasons for employee satisfaction and dissatisfaction
- Results by department, site, gender, age group, seniority and managerial responsibility
- Main areas for progress and suggestions for improvement
- Departure risk analysis
For the past 10 years, David has been working with executives, entrepreneurs and managers to help them manage and drive change, and develop their businesses and teams. He specializes in supporting leaders and management teams during times of transition.
- C-Level Advisor & Coach
- HEC Grande Ecole graduate
- Trained in Organization and Relationship Systems Coaching & certified in HOGAN assessments
- Since 2012: Founder of WINGMIND, a human capital consultancy specializing in HR audits & assessments & C-level advisory & coaching
- 2010-2015: Digital entrepreneur. Founder of Closing Circle, a digital media company dedicated to private equity and mergers & acquisitions, which he sold to the Leaders League media group in July 2015.
- 2005-2010: Private equity investor. European business development manager for a US private equity firm specializing in the acquisition of technology and telecom companies
- Since 2013: Professor of finance, entrepreneurship and managemnt in business schools
Nos Articles Sur Le Capital Humain & Le Leadership
When we think of Private Equity, hard skills such as financial analysis, valuation, and deal structuring...
For more than a decade, I’ve been coaching managers, entrepreneurs and executives in their quest for...
We’ve all had those days when everything seems to go smoothly: tasks are easily accomplished, ideas...
The arrival of a private equity fund as a shareholder is a stimulating event for a company, but it also...
Leaders of growing companies are often torn between numerous challenges and dilemmas that require difficult...
Toxic behavior in the workplace is the number one source of demotivation in companies. Unfortunately, we are...
The performance of a member of the management team can sometimes be disappointing, which poses a challenge...
Choosing a new CEO is a crucial decision for a company, as it often marks an important transition in the...
The crisis can act like a steamroller for people in positions of responsibility. It creates stress and...
A new CEO’s first 100 days in a company are crucial. During this period, he must assess the situation,...
Within a company, the management team plays an essential role in the cohesion and cooperation of the...
As a coach specializing in executive coaching, I have found that the way in which a company’s partners...
Investors are often in competition and in a hurry to invest when they find a promising investment...
Sometimes, personal or professional difficulties affect a leader’s ability to carry out his or her...
Relationships between financial investors and corporate executives can be complex and challenging. It’s...
“If you want to test a man’s character, give him power,” said Abraham Lincoln. In her...
“How are things at work? This is a question frequently asked by friends and family, and when you answer...
15% is the average turnover rate in France, but many companies have a much higher rate. . And when this is...
A company’s values are the principles that guide its behavior, decision-making and even recruitment....
Revenue, Growth, Earnings : the numbers that professional investors will look at before investing in your business
When I worked in private equity, I reviewed hundreds of potential investment opportunities and every time I...
(For French version, click here) When I ask managers about their greatest sources of joy and suffering in...