The Voice Of The Team
Compensation & Benefits
Vision & Strategy
Organization & Process
Information & Communication
Workload & Objectives
Products & Services
Management & Relations with N+1
Values & Behaviors
Positive Impact Of Company
Ambiance & Conviviality
Resources & Equipment
Learning and development opportunities
Assessing employee energy levels
The main reasons for employee satisfaction and dissatisfaction revealed and analyzed
Identifying participants’ professional motivators
Measurement of 25 indicators to reveal strengths and areas for improvement
Results presented by department, site or function, as well as by gender, age bracket and seniority
Measuring your company’s recommendation index
Employee departure risk analysis
- Clarifying issues and objectives
- Definition of measured indicators and open questions
to inform them about TEAM Index
After being informed of the process, teams are invited by email to complete an online questionnaire on the WINGMIND platform. Responses are used to create a results report.
to review and discuss results, possible actions to be taken and communication to teams.
by email and/or presentation
“None of us knows what we all know together.”
“The TEAM index is a surprising and highly instructive tool. It is well suited to the problems of an international group like ours, because in just 3 weeks it enabled us to reveal the specific problems of our teams in the different subsidiaries of the group, and then to address them more effectively. It’s also a great feedback tool for managers, as we can measure the positive impact of our actions on our teams, but also become aware of the areas where we can make progress.
“By giving a voice to all employees, the TEAM index provides a rich panorama of collective team performance and well-being at work. We were able to identify important themes for celebration, as well as areas for attention, which gave rise to rapid action to correct the situation. The TEAM Index has proved to be a very good tool for gaining a fine-tuned understanding of the company’s collective dynamics – much more so than the other regular, standard surveys we were using.”
“The TEAM index was first and foremost an opportunity for all our employees to express what they don’t always dare say. This consultation provided us with valuable new information to help us better understand and support them. It’s a highly operational tool that manages to transform everyone’s feelings and opinions into a clear collective intelligence report that facilitates awareness and decision-making. It enabled us to quickly identify the levers we needed to act on to move our organization forward.
“TEAM Index has been very useful to us in the context of the organizational transformation we are undergoing. We’re growing fast, with a steady increase in our workforce and the recent opening of several international offices. So we wanted to take the temperature and get the consultants’ opinions. A well-structured external diagnosis, the TEAM Index enabled us to confirm certain HR issues we had already identified, and helped us to take action by putting in place a plan for each office.”
For the past 10 years, David has been working with executives, entrepreneurs and managers to help them manage and drive change, and develop their businesses and teams. He specializes in supporting leaders and management teams during times of transition.
- Advisor & Executive Coach
- HEC Grande Ecole graduate
- Trained in Organization and Relationship Systems Coaching and certified in HOGAN Personality Assessments
- Since 2012: Founder of WINGMIND, a human capital consulting firm specializing in HR audits & assessments and executive consulting & coaching
- 2010-2015: Digital entrepreneur. Founder of Closing Circle, a digital media company dedicated to private equity and mergers & acquisitions, which he sold to the Leaders League media group in July 2015.
- 2005-2010: Private equity investor. European business development manager for a US private equity firm specializing in the acquisition of technology and telecom companies
- Since 2013: Professor of management, entrepreneurship and finance at business school