360 Feedback For Managers
VISION 360 : Beyond Assessment
Discover a unique framework dedicated to the evaluation and development of leaders and managers. We firmly believe that enlightened leadership can transform an organization and lead it to success. By combining 360-degree feedback with personalized coaching sessions, we provide leaders and managers with a unique opportunity to broaden their perspective, strengthen their impact, and chart a clear path to managerial excellence. VISION 360 is more than a tool: it's a journey towards a better version of oneself.
The power of feedback creates deep awareness in managers, offering them insight into their “blind sposts”.
By seeing the big picture, managers develop a deeper understanding of themselves, their strengths and weaknesses.
With VISION 360, managers can identify areas for improvement to boost performance, impact and well-being.
VISION 360 identifies the rising stars and current pillars on which the company can rely.
Our system enables us to identify managers in difficulty and intervene quickly, guaranteeing their support and avoiding potential crises.
The VISION 360 Journey in Three Steps
Maximize your management performance through a three-key-step process: from defining competencies to crafting development plans. Explore each phase below.
Construction of the Competency Model
In this crucial first step, we build the foundations of the assessment together. These are :
- Defining key competencies: In close collaboration with HR teams and management, we define the managerial competencies essential to your company’s success.
- Active team participation: We harness the input of your teams through surveys and workshops, ensuring that the competency model is both aligned with corporate values and adapted to realities on the ground.
- Finalizing the competency model: This carefully-crafted document will serve as a guide for assessing your managers’ skills in subsequent stages.
360 Feedback and Competency Assessment
Once the competency model is in place, we move on to the actual assessment:
- Setting up the assessment campaign: clear communication to managers and teams, preparation of assessment tools and raising awareness of the approach.
- Multi-source online assessments: Each manager is assessed not only from his or her own perspective (self-assessment), but also through the eyes of superiors, peers and subordinates, thanks to our online feedback tool.
- Rigorous analysis: Our experts process and analyze the data, preparing individual and collective reports to provide an overview of your organization’s managerial skills.
Reporting & Development
A former private equity investor and entrepreneur, David has been working with executives, entrepreneurs and managers for the past 11 years, helping them to manage and drive change, and to develop their businesses and teams. He specializes in coaching executives and management teams.
- Executive coach & advisor
- HEC Grande Ecole graduate
- Trained in systemic coaching (Organisation and Relationship Systems Coaching) and HOGAN-certified (Leadership Personality Assessments)
- Since 2012: Founder of WINGMIND, a human capital consulting firm specializing in HR audits, assessments and executive coaching.
- 2010-2015: Digital entrepreneur. Founder of Closing Circle, a digital media company dedicated to private equity and mergers & acquisitions, which he sold to the Leaders League media group in July 2015.
- 2005-2010: Private equity investor. European business development manager for a US private equity firm specializing in the acquisition of technology and telecom companies
- Since 2013: Professor of management, entrepreneurship and finance in business schools