C-Level Advisory & Coaching
We Coach & Advise Leaders in 5 Areas
We coach & advise leaders and management teams to help them implement the essential changes and transformations required for their company’s success. We can support the CEO, directors, managers individually and the management team collectively.
To improve the performance, impact & energy of leaders
- Support for new C-level positions
- Supporting role changes and transitions
- Developing leadership and managerial skills
- Handling difficult situations
- Support in achieving objectives
To strengthen the collective effectiveness of the management team
- Creation of Management Committee / EXCOM
- Reorganization of Management Committee / EXCOM
- Alignment between partners, directors, president/CEO
- Resolving conflicts & managing difficult relationships
- Strengthening cooperation and collaboration
- Improving collective functioning and efficiency
To promote strategic alignment among managers
- Collective strategic review
- Defining the 3- or 5-year vision
- Redefining the business model
- Defining the roadmap
- Setting objectives and defining KPIs
- Definition of corporate action plans
To develop values, managerial practices & team engagement
- Conducting employee surveys and defining plans to improve team well-being and engagement
- Developing corporate values
- Definition of a managerial skills framework
- Improving managerial practices
To improve organization & operational efficiency
- Organizational design
- Organization chart definition
- Improving the efficiency of departments, sites or BUs
- Improving cooperation and collaboration within the company
We are a specialist in HR audits and assessments, and can use our digital tools to start our support with an enlightening diagnosis that enables us to gain a detailed understanding of the situation, raise our customers’ awareness and rapidly identify areas for improvement.
We intervene to facilitate the implementation of essential and critical changes or transformations required for the company’s success. We support our customers by taking into account the emotional, relational, organizational and material aspects of change.
We take into account the impact of change on all stakeholders, and promote awareness among all our customers’ stakeholders. We can work on the alignment of several parties: shareholders, chairman, CEO, directors, managers, teams, etc.
We can support the CEO, directors, managers individually and the management team collectively. Individual work is more focused on awareness, personal development and decision-making, while team work is more focused on relationships, communication, alignment and co-construction.
For the past 10 years, David has been working with leaders, entrepreneurs and managers to help them manage and drive change, and develop their businesses and teams. He specializes in supporting leaders and management teams during times of transition.
- C-Level Advisor & Coach
- HEC Grande Ecole graduate
- Trained in systemic coaching (Organisation and Relationship Systems Coaching) and HOGAN-certified (Leadership Personality Assessments)
- Since 2012: Founder of WINGMIND, a human capital consulting firm
- 2010-2015: Digital entrepreneur. Founder of Closing Circle, a digital media company dedicated to private equity and mergers & acquisitions, which he sold to the Leaders League media group in July 2015.
- 2005-2010: Private equity investor. European business development manager for a US private equity firm specializing in the acquisition of technology and telecom companies
- Since 2013: Professor of management, entrepreneurship and finance at business school
Nos Articles Sur Le Capital Humain & Le Leadership
When we think of Private Equity, hard skills such as financial analysis, valuation, and deal structuring...
For more than a decade, I’ve been coaching managers, entrepreneurs and executives in their quest for...
We’ve all had those days when everything seems to go smoothly: tasks are easily accomplished, ideas...
The arrival of a private equity fund as a shareholder is a stimulating event for a company, but it also...
Leaders of growing companies are often torn between numerous challenges and dilemmas that require difficult...
Toxic behavior in the workplace is the number one source of demotivation in companies. Unfortunately, we are...
The performance of a member of the management team can sometimes be disappointing, which poses a challenge...
Choosing a new CEO is a crucial decision for a company, as it often marks an important transition in the...
The crisis can act like a steamroller for people in positions of responsibility. It creates stress and...
A new CEO’s first 100 days in a company are crucial. During this period, he must assess the situation,...
Within a company, the management team plays an essential role in the cohesion and cooperation of the...
As a coach specializing in executive coaching, I have found that the way in which a company’s partners...
Investors are often in competition and in a hurry to invest when they find a promising investment...
Sometimes, personal or professional difficulties affect a leader’s ability to carry out his or her...
Relationships between financial investors and corporate executives can be complex and challenging. It’s...
“If you want to test a man’s character, give him power,” said Abraham Lincoln. In her...
“How are things at work? This is a question frequently asked by friends and family, and when you answer...
15% is the average turnover rate in France, but many companies have a much higher rate. . And when this is...
A company’s values are the principles that guide its behavior, decision-making and even recruitment....
Revenue, Growth, Earnings : the numbers that professional investors will look at before investing in your business
When I worked in private equity, I reviewed hundreds of potential investment opportunities and every time I...
(For French version, click here) When I ask managers about their greatest sources of joy and suffering in...