Individual & Team Coaching
For executives & entrepreneurs
- Individual sessions of 1 to 2 hours led by an experienced coach
- Virtual sessions via videoconference
- Preparatory work by the coachee on the issues to be addressed: definition of challenges and objectives. One or more assessments to be carried out according to the coachee’s needs
- An itinerary made up of appointments with a variable number of sessions depending on the coachee’s objectives. The possibility of starting with a tripartite session with the coachee, his/her N+1 and the coach to align the coaching objectives.
- Goal-oriented work based on awareness, learning, strategizing and action.
For management teams & partners
- Short group sessions of 2 to 3.5 hours or a 1 to 5-day seminar led by an experienced coach specializing in collective facilitation.
- Coaching of 2 to 20 people
- Face-to-face or virtual sessions via videoconferencing
- An itinerary consisting of regular meetings with a variable number of sessions depending on objectives, or a one-off seminar format. Preparatory work, individual interviews and any assessments to be carried out beforehand according to the needs of the coachees.
- Collective work sessions for alignment and co-construction, practical exercises and resolution of the issues raised by participants.
David has been working with managers and entrepreneurs for 10 years, helping them to manage and lead change, and to develop their businesses and teams. He specializes in coaching executives and management teams.
- Advisor & Executive Coach
- HEC Grande Ecole graduate
- Trained in systemic coaching (Organisation and Relationship Systems Coaching) and Hogan-certified (Leadership Personality Assessments)
- Since 2012: Founder of WINGMIND, a human capital consulting firm
- 2010-2015: Digital entrepreneur. Founder of Closing Circle, a digital media company dedicated to private equity and mergers & acquisitions, which he sold to the Leaders League media group in July 2015.
- 2005-2010: Private equity investor. European business development manager for a US private equity firm specializing in the acquisition of technology and telecom companies
- Since 2013: Professor of management, entrepreneurship and finance in business schools